Saturday, October 14, 2006


http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39659539/


I recieved a Daily Deviation over at the Devaintart site for this piece! on Friday the 13th!
I have been trying to get one of those for a while,
now I feel accomplished

this is the review I recieved =

To coincide with Friday the 13th, I'll give you a little scare with this awesome illustration. This, my friends, has come from one of the best galleries at deviantART, and it may well have been the hardest to choose from. The list of wicked works is nearly unending, and I urge you - right now - to go have a look. Add Wrong Turn Lunch Break by ~hyronomous to your favourites, and well, about 20+ other brilliant little goodies. Great stuff. (Featured by ^alchemism)

thanks alot for looking -
Sincerely,
Alex Harrison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home